Monday, February 20, 2012

Make My Monday-First Linkup!

Mommy’s Sippy Cup



Hey, everybody!!! I am so, so excited to be doing my first linkup with Kelly. If you haven't already, be sure to pass on the word of our linkup. Tell your neighbors, your mom, your grandmother, and alert the press. This will be so much fun! We want to get to know you better. Your style, your family, foods you like, what kind of food your dog eats.....haha :) Why Monday? Because who really likes Mondays. The weekend is over and ready to face a new week of work and your busy, crazy life. Let's start it off right with Make My Monday.

This is how it's going to work. Each Monday, Kelly and I will have a question/s for you to answer. These could be anything from your most  unforgiveable fashion faux pas, or how you unwind at the end of a hectic day. On our sidebar, we will list upcoming questions, so you can be ready to tackle that sucker! Be sure you follow both of our blogs, and add our button to your post. Then just link up with us! Easy peezy! And did I mention, fun?!? YES!

This week for 'Make My Monday' the questions are a word to describe yourself. Ready? Go!
What is one word to describe you?
            one word to describe your life?
            one word to describe your love?
            one word to describe your body?
            one word to describe your cooking?
            one word to describe your career?
            one word to describe your hobby?
            one word to describe your style?
            one word to describe your blog?
            one word to describe your home?

What are your answers?

Here are mine:
What is one word to describe you?
well-rounded-
I've moved so much, made so many new friend, and enjoy so many different aspects of life.
           
one word to describe your life?
adventuresome-
No, I don't go crazy adventures to the pyramids, or anything. But Michael and I have always used the phrase, "always an adventure" when it comes to our life together. It always seems like we are facing new challenges, trying new things, or something pops up in our life. Instead of looking at the not so positive, it's a new adventure. Although, I am a daring person and will try anything once!

           
one word to describe your love?
amazing-
When it comes to the love I share with Michael, I have found my true soul mate. He accepts me for who I am, knows all of my darkest secrets, and has never tried to change me. My family has an amazing love for me, always there to listen when I need them, be there to help, and always there with open arms. I am truly blessed.

one word to describe your body?
work-
My body is something I've always had issues with. Having had dealt with an eating disorder years ago, my body can be my biggest enemy. I've come to accept it, but I'm not quite at the love stage. I work at making it better daily, because I would like to try and keep it around for a little bit :)

one word to describe your cooking?
healthy-
Oh my goodness, I seriously love to cook and cook on almost a daily basis. I love trying new recipes and putting new things together. The more colorful, the better. Since I'm conscience of what I put in my body, I try to make pretty decent and healthy meals. I have started to stay away from processed foods and am more aware of what's actually in what I eat. (I sound like a nut, I'm sure. It's okay)  And heck yes, I splurge every once in a while and have pizza or a burger. I think my mouth just watered.
           
one word to describe your career?
love-
Love because I love what I do. I'm an esthetician-skin care. I give facials, body waxing, chemical peels and more. I recently started my own business of doing mobile spray tanning. I love helping people feel better about themselves, whether it's giving them a healthy glow without baking it in a bed, or with a skincare issue that they have been having. It's makes me feel good when they feel good.

one word to describe your hobby?
blogging
I would have said crafty stuff, but let's be honest, I'm on blogger all the time. Seriously! I love reading what you have to say and have learned so much from other people's blog. It's awesome!!
       
one word to describe your style?
modge-podge
I know that's not exactly a style, but I don't know that I actually fall into a category. I buy what I like, and wear it. Some days I have a huge pair of bell bottoms on with flowers in my hair, or a cute sailor (yes, that says sailor) dress with a pair of wedges. I'll try just about anything if it's cute! Just no leather pants. Can't go there.
           
one word to describe your blog?
life
What you see if what you get, and what you get is my life. I blog about clothes, my crazy 2 year old, date nights, favorite recipes, and anything that may go on in my daily life. Things I want to improve or even things I want to try. So if your new, stick around. You may find something you like! :)

one word to describe your home?
warm
To me, my home is warm and inviting because it is full of love. I love entertaining and having people over. So if you live near (which I'm moving again in a few weeks back to Texas) you should stop by for a cup of coffee ;)

Be sure to come back and linkup!!

**Don't forget to follow both of our blogs when you linkup** :)

8 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

What a cute post. I do love your blog because you talk about everything that I am interested in hearing about! Love that Michael is your soul mate. So cute!

Impulsive Addict said...

Great answers! I couldn't have answered them any better. Blogging is definitely a hobby!

So, will the questions be the same next week for the topic you gave me?

Kimberly said...

cute idea! I am following you now and will join in next week.

Jodie said...

Loved the link up! Can't wait until next weeks!

Mrs. Match said...

Oh I should have explained my words. I had fun with this link up!

Eat. Live. Laugh. and sometimes shop! said...

Funny linky! I need to link up next week. I have a horrid picture already posted!!

Carissa said...

Great answers! I love this link up too! New follower, also a close friend of Kelly's!

Themom-mediaries.blogspot.com

Summer said...

yay thanks for giving me the link! I am now a follower and I just love your blog and this link up is super cute! I will for sure be participating in the next coming Mondays!! Very Cute!

xoxo
Summer