Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is

a LOT! But if I were living in a dream world, go to Paris or Italy again. In real life, I would have Davis' college paid for.





2. Mustard on french fries is not for me. BUT I'll put mayonnaise on my french fries. Weird? No, no. Normal :)

3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "My Life In Limbo"




4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day , figuring out the dealio on where our life is taking us, (moving wise) and friend's birthdays!




5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is 'Hey Lover' by Kerri Noble. Although, my mom thought I was dying and ran back to the bathroom to check on me. There goes my singing career!

6. If I found out that the production Burt's Bees baby oil was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.





7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is date nights with my hubby. He is my best friend to bits. We spat like ridiculous (we sound stupid when we fight because then we laugh at ourselves!) and love each other to the fullest. Plus, I just think he's a pretty fun guy :)


Now, go link up with The Little Things We Do!!

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: