Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Fat Tuesday! Mardi Gras Time!

If you know me, you know I'm from Louisiana. If you don't know me, hey, I'm originally from Louisiana! So this past weekend we had a Mardi Gras party that I have to say was so fun! We had enough jambalaya to feed an army along with delicious sides to go with it. And of course you can't forget the great and wonderful king cake!



Yeah, that's right. Mama was a little excited! Our best friends came in to see us and was the highlight of my weekend!



Behind us is a giant jenga set which turned out to be such a hit! Of course it sounded like a huge BOOM when it hit the floor, but it was so much fun!!
Old friends came, work friends, and new neighbors. Just in time for us to finally get the house all done and let everyone see.



And Davis really enjoyed all of the balloons when he came home!

Happy Fat Tuesday everyone!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

sara said...

Giant Jenga set? I'm hooked!