Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thursday 5...Giddy :)


Happy Happy Thursday!!
Today is a FANTASTIC day..but you'll just have to wait and read my five to find out why..
Wanna play..all you have to do is post 5 things that have made you
Jubilant
Giddy
Excited
Thankful
Stoked
1) In 16 days we will be going to Colorado!! I am so excited. It's our 1st family vacation
2) An old, very wonderful friend of mine is getting married in 2 days and I can't wait to see her walk down the aisle
3) I still get giddy when my husband comes home from work. I usually pounce him with kisses.
4) Getting Davis up in the morning feels like Christmas morning everyday. I can't wait to see him.
5) I am beyond thankful for the amazing family I have. They make me smile and laugh everyday single day.

7 comments:

Daisygirl said...

your list is super sweet! I would be super excited about that vacation too!!!

Happy Thursday!

Tiffany said...

stopping in from Mannland5. I love your list, the waking up every morning like it's Christmas is great.

Kate said...

These are so so sweet! Have fun on your trip!

Nikki said...

I would be excited about all 5 of those things!!!
Aren't mornings the best with the little ones?? It seems like thats the best time with them...when you walk in to get them up and they have the huggest smile on their face!!!

Lothiriel said...

Mornings are awesome when you walk over to see your little one!! I always melt when I go over and stand over her crib and she starts to kick and scream in excitement as she sees me!! I love it!! We're both excited to see each other!

LisaDay said...

Great list. Happy almost vacation.

LisaDay

Keely said...

Ohhh..a vacation...I don't know what that's like..;-) How fun!!

I get excited when the hus gets home frome work too..

Happy Friday..Happy weekend!!