Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Recap Time!

I had so much fun in Breckenridge, so of course you know I have to show some pictures! (And why is it that now we are home, Davis has become the spawn of Satan? Really?!? He was beyond perfect there!) Okay, moving on...

White water rafting!! This is my top favorite thing to do while we are in Colorado. We went on the Numbers this time and it was amazing. I only almost flipped out maybe twice. They were levels 4 and 5. Bring it on!! I am ready to go work there!


Perfecto! (It was my dad, Michael, and moi)

I decided to throw myself in that pose and not tell them ahead of time.

Super Slide!!! It's suuuuuuper. See, I'm famous here! I'm waving at my fans. Okay, fine. I was just waving at Davis. And notice Michael needed the sissy bar!?

He was actually scared and kept putting the brake on the entire time! Cracked me up!!!

My Daddy-O

On the ski lift to the top of the mountain. I beat Michael going down....of course!

Our last night together. Davis played Spades with us. I think he beat me.

Family picnic. Davis kinda likes his Gramps!

My little monkey

My two favorite men!

So great! I love it there!!!



Okay, I'm done boring you with family pictures now. Don't worry, there are no more....for today that is.

11 comments:

LisaDay said...

I like family pictures. Sounds like a great time. It's great to be with your family.

LisaDay

sara said...

Glad you had so much fun! The pic of Davis and his grandpa is so sweet!!

Shannon said...

Okay, I am cracking up at the "spawn of Satan" comment! Too funny, Jessica! Looks like y'all had a great time. My hubs has been to CO many times and always says summer is the best time to visit! Yay more pics, can't wait!

Dumb Mom said...

Looks like you had a blast! Too brave for me. I like vacations that involve sleeping and shopping. Danger is SO not my middle name!

Heather said...

Glad you had fun!!! I totally want to do stuff like that! I always think of some place tropical for vacations, but I'll definitely have to remember Colorado!

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

I have given you an award! xo

Anonymous said...

I love that super slide! My parents lived in Breckenridge for a few years and that was really fun! Cute pics. Glad you had a good time and that Davis was good on the plane (that makes vacation so much more enjoyable)!

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

post all the family pics you like... it's your blog ;)
plus - it's a very cute family!
glad yo had a great vacay

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Great pictures and adorable blog!

www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

PS - thanks for letting me know the email link on my blog isn't working. feel free to email me at jlanenh@comcast.net

Theta Mom said...

Love the photos!

And welcome to TMC!! Following you & look forward to blogging with you!

Lothiriel said...

Cool pictures!! I love pictures!!!

Davis looks so happy!!!